As the Code Enforcement Officer position is part-time, if you are going to need an inspection, Keith would appreciate 24 hours notice. Thanks for your understanding.
The Building Department/Code Enforcement Officer is responsible for the following:
- Enforcement of the codes & regulations of the Town relating to building, zoning and other real property uses.
- Enforces the unsafe building laws of the town.
- Issues reviews of building plans.
- Assures compliance with codes.
- Issues building permits and certificates of occupancy.
- Assists in filing of documents with the Planning Board & Zoning Board.
folder View More