The Town of Neversink Town Clerk is also the Registrar of Vital Statistics & Property Tax Collector.
The Town Clerk is the record keeper of the town. The Town Clerk is responsible for the Town Board minutes and records of each of the departments for the Town. The Town Clerk also issues licenses and permits. Some of the licenses and permits issued by the Town Clerk are:
- Marriage Licenses: Two (2) forms of identification are required to obtain a marriage license such as: Driver's License and Birth Certificate. If either party were married previously, you must provide the clerk with certified divorce papers or a certified death certificate; which ever applies. There is a 24 hour waiting period from the time you take out the license to the time you can actually be married. The license itself is valid for 60 days. There is a $30.00 fee payable to the Town of Neversink Town Clerk. Credit/debit cards are not accepted.
- Birth Certificates: Birth Certificates are filed with our office only if the birth occurred in the Town of Neversink. Each copy is $10.00.
- Death Certificates: Death Certificates are filed with our office only if the death occurred in the Town of Neversink. Each copy is $10.00.
- Accessible Parking Permits
- Freedom of Information Requests
- Transfer Station Permits & Use Coupons
- Sporting Licenses
- Burning Permits
- Dog Licenses
folder View More